Volunteer at the Eco Expo
This is a great opportunity for Event Management students, recent graduates or those people who just want to help make a difference.
We are proud to include opportunities for everyone and welcome people of any age, nationality or background.
Most of our visitors will have their initial contact at the Expo through meeting a volunteer, so we are on the hunt for the most dedicated, enthusiastic people (who are willing to commit to their eco step), to be the ‘face’ of the Eco Expo!
We have created exciting, fast-paced event assistant roles to ensure you get the best out of your volunteer experience.
Some of the activities and duties you’ll be performing include:
- Greeting Attendees and Exhibitors
- Providing information and answering questions that Attendees or Exhibitors may have
- Keeping the venue clean and tidy
- Assistance with Bump-in/Bump-out
- Promoting our exhibitors and workshops to Attendees
- Assisting Exhibitors and Staff during the day
- Having an enthusiastic and approachable manner
- Stage management
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? Apply below!