Don’t miss the Eco Dining Experience inside the 2019 Brisbane Eco Expo.
The Eco Dining Experience will be back in 2019!
The 2018 Eco Expo held it’s first Eco Dining Experience, with expo ambassador Khory Hancock, a.k.a the Environmental Cowboy, Brisbane’s favourite eco event superheroes ‘The Commune Space’ and TV Celebrity Chefs Alex and Emily! The picnic featured a 3-course asian inspired lunch, with organic and vegan wines to top off the experience.
The Eco Expo will be hosting the Eco Dining Experience again in 2019. With a delicious menu and incredible organic drinks, it will be better than ever! Stay tuned to find out more on next years dining experience.
Scroll down for ticket information
What The 2018 Dining Experience Included:
- Mingle with The Environmental Cowboy plus TV Celebs Alex and Emily
- Three course menu of gourmet platters, cooked by Alex and Emily
- Includes 2 glasses of wine, or a sustainable beer
- Listen to guest speakers on sustainable dining and waste
- Organic + vegan wine tasting master-class
- Coffee or tea included, in your own ‘keep cup’ to take home! rrp $22
All dietary styles welcome.
Eco Dining Experience tickets
The Eco Dining Experience will be back in 2019! Stay tuned for information on how to purchase your tickets online to avoid missing out, limited seats will available each day. The picnic ticket does not include expo entry, please purchase separately.