Don’t miss the Progressive Picnic, inside the Eco Expo!
You’re invited to The Commune Progressive Picnic in the Eco Expo VIP lounge
Mingle with expo ambassador Khory Hancock, a.k.a the Environmental Cowboy, and enjoy this modern, multi-course journey into sustainable dining – with all food by TV Celebs Alex and Emily!
In an industry with so much waste and excess, we figure – why can’t we have fun, look good, and DO good, all at once? Hosted and designed by Brisbane’s favourite eco event superheroes, ‘The Commune Space’, this event is specifically curated with the conscious consumer in mind, winning us all some solid karma with Mother Earth.
The menu is created to ensure minimal waste, and only organic produce. ALL DIETARY STYLES WELCOME! Click here to see the menu = Picnic Menu
Scroll down for tickets
Limited tickets available, so get your name on the A-List to experience our modern picnic lounge, and feast on three courses of beautiful delights that are locally sourced and organic where possible.
- Mingle with The Environmental Cowboy plus TV Celebs Alex and Emily
- Three course menu of gourmet platters, cooked by Alex and Emily
- Includes 2 glasses of wine, or a sustainable beer
- Listen to guest speakers on sustainable dining and waste
- Organic + vegan wine tasting master-class
- Coffee or tea included, in your own ‘keep cup’ to take home! rrp $22
12pm – 2:30pm daily | Tickets $55 ea
All dietary styles welcome. Limited Tickets available, buy yours online.
This price does not include your expo tickets.
Progressive Picnic tickets
Purchase your tickets online to avoid missing out, limited seats available each day. The picnic ticket does not include expo entry, please purchase separately.